A bridge is a dental appliance used to replace your missing teeth. At our office, we offer both fixed and removable bridge options for our patients. A bridge can:
- Prevent shifting that occurs when there is extra space in your mouth
- Restore the function to your bite
- Fill gaps left by missing teeth
- Preserve the natural shape of your face
- Replace an old partial denture
- Promote a naturally radiant smile
Dental bridges are made up of two crowns that go over the teeth, known as abutment teeth, adjacent to the gap. Between these crowns, we place an artificial (or pontic) tooth. This tooth looks and functions naturally, but the best part is that no one can tell you have a dental appliance when you smile! Please call Joe Pinney Family Dentistry to schedule a dental appointment today if you are interested in receiving a dental bridge.
Complete & Partial Dentures
Dentures are removable dental appliances that replace your missing teeth. They play an important role in keeping the mouth and teeth in frame when some of your teeth are missing.
At Joe Pinney Family Dentistry, we offer both complete and partial dentures. Complete dentures are great for patients who are missing all of their teeth, while partial dentures will only fill the needed spaces for teeth along an arch. No matter how many teeth you are missing, dentures are crucial in preventing other teeth from shifting their position in the mouth.
Dentures have many benefits, including:
- Facial tissue and smile enhancement
- Replacement of the complete loss of all teeth in an arch
- Improvement in speech, chewing, and digestive functions
- Replacement of the partial loss of teeth in an arch
Dentures lend both support and function to your smile. Please call Joe Pinney Family Dentistry to learn more about how complete and partial dentures can help you achieve your dental goals.